Let’s start with installing XAMPP, and running first PHP program using XAMPP Server on localhost. Following are the steps:
- Download and Install XAMPP
- Create a new project in XAMPP and add your PHP program
- Open XAMPP and run your first PHP program
Download and Install XAMPP
Step 1: Go to the Apache Friends website and download XAMPP Server. Apache Friends is the official website to download XAMPP:
Step 2: After downloading, install it.
You can install it at any location. We installed XAMPP ic C: drive,
Create a new project in XAMPP
Step 3: Now, go to htdocs folder in Xampp folder and create your project folder.
Here, a folder DheerajProject created.
Step 4: Now, create a file with .php extension. We have created a file with name, FirstProgram.php.
Add the following code in it,
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <?php echo "My first PHP script!"; ?> </body> </html>
Open XAMPP and run your first PHP program
Step 5: Go to start button, and type Xampp Server to open it.
This will open Xampp Server- Control Panel. After opening it, just click Start on Apache to start the server:
Step 6: Now, go to the Web Browser and type, localhost/DheerajProject and press enter.
On pressing enter, you can see the following, locate your PHP file FirstProgram.php and click on it:
Step 7: Just press enter in the address bar,and you can see the output of your first PHP program FirstProgram.php:
- Digital Image Processing Multiple choice Questions unit wise 2021 AKTU
- How to Download and Install IDM for PC in 2022
- How to Download & Install Wondershare Filmora X in 2022
- Airlines Reservation System Java Project with Source Code
- All Unit MCQ’s of Data Compression AKTU Exam 2021
- HOW TO FIXED PROBLEM: Windows Update service missing (not listed) in