Wipro Off Campus Drive| IT Jobs For Fresher’s
📢 Wipro’s Elite National Talent Hunt📯
👮 Role:- Project Engineer
👨🎓 Education:- BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech
Last_date: Jan_31_ 2022
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)
- M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course)
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India; No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food Technology
– Year of passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
– One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage – 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
Age limit: 25
Last date to apply: January 31, 2022
Online assessment: To be communicated
- Joining compensation: INR 3,50,000
- Flat bonus post 6 months from joining: INR 25,000 (to be merged with compensation after 12 months of bonus pay-out)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merged bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th month from Date of Joining
Compensation per annum: INR 3.5 lakh p.a
Designation: Project Engineer
Service agreement: 12 months @75,000 INR on Pro rata basis
- One backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage
- Max 3 years of gap in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible
- You should be an Indian citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
How to Apply:-(Please Apply before Expire date of link)
Method 1:- You can apply through the career page of the company.
Method 2:- You can apply through the direct link. which has been Provided.
To Apply Through Direct link:-
Step 1:- Click below Apply Now link.
Step 2:– You will be redirected to the career page of the company.
Step 3:– Fill all required details in the form for which job you are applying:
Step 4:- Click on Submit Button.
Step 5:- Wait for few days you will get a response from the company soon regarding your interview Process.