Yoast SEO Premium Plugin Free Download – Yoast SEO is a well known and #1 SEO plugin for WordPress. There are two versions available for this plugin Yoast SEO (Free) and Yoast SEO Premium (Paid). Yoast SEO works perfectly on all types of websites or blogs for SEO purposes. Yoast SEO premium has some nice to have features that help you to write better and fully optimized content for search engines. The free version of this plugin also has tons of amazing features to increase your site presence in search engines, but if you need more advanced features, then you must go for the premium version.
Yoast SEO Premium adds an SEO box just below the post edit page. This Yoast SEO box allows you to edit the post title and description for your blog post. If you want to show different post titles in search results, then you can do it by using the snippet editor section. It also analyzed the content of the post and showed you some recommended steps to improve the SEO of that post. With Yoast SEO, you don’t need any other plugin to create XML sitemaps; it automatically creates one for you. This plugin does all the things that an SEO plugin is made to do. In short, we can say that the Yoast SEO Premium WordPress plugin helps you to boost the SEO of your site quickly without any hassles.
Important Features of Yoast SEO Premium WordPress SEO Plugin
- Social Media Preview: It shows how our post will look like when it is shared on social media sites Facebook and Twitter. You can even upload a different image of your own choice for both social sites. In short, this feature helps you to customize your post share look on social media.
- Redirection Manager: Helps in redirecting Old URL to new ones to prevent 404 not found errors.
- Internal Linking Suggestion: This shows you the links or posts that are relevant to the current post you’re working on. You don’t need to search your site manually to find related links for interlinking. That saves lots of time.
- Multiple Focused Keyword: This allows you to add numerous focused keywords up to 5. So, you can target more users by optimizing your post for multiple related keywords. The free version allows you to add only one focused keyword.
- Orphaned Content Filter: Yoast SEO Premium plugin creates another tab called orphaned content in the posts page on your WordPress dashboard. In this tab, all posts which never got any links from other blog posts or pages are listed.
- Cornerstone Content Filter: It lists your highest-ranking posts or pages that you should keep up-to-date in the cornerstone content tab.
Yoast SEO Premium v15.2.1 Changelog:
- Fixes a bug where AMP and W3C validation would break because Twitter meta tags would contain ‘value’ attributes instead of ‘content’ attributes.
- Adds word forms support for Swedish keyphrase recognition.
- Improves the recognition of Indonesian passive voice, including for non-passives that are spelled like passives.
- Fixes a bug where the title of the table of contents block would not be translatable.
- Fixes a bug where the
Start SEO data optimizationbutton was not shown after a page refresh in case the indexable had been indexed correctly, but the indexing of the prominent words had failed.
- Bugfix: Fixes a bug where using the SEMRush integration to fetch related keyphrases would fail in the classic editor.
- Fixes a bug where the indexing button on the Tools page would keep showing up because certain objects would be detected as requiring indexing but would not actually be indexed during the indexing process.
- Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown on the post edit screen in cases where SEO data had never been indexed.
- It also Includes every other change done in Yoast SEO v15.2.1 free version.