Top 30 Programming / Coding Interview Questions & Answers
In this Tutorial, we have Provided the Most Common Coding Interview Questions & Answers with Program Logic & Code Examples for you to Practice Programming:
Also if our approach is prompt and subtle in an interview, the probability of selection is higher. So read on for cracking the coding interview questions.
Remember to study and practice these programming interview questions before facing an interview. This will not only boost your conviction but also will be helpful to answer them quickly. The questions will mainly cover subjects like arrays, string, linked list, and so on.
Frequently Asked Basic Programming / Coding Interview Questions
Q #1) How can you reverse a string?
Q #2) What is a palindrome string?
Q #3) How to get the matching characters in a string?
Q #4) How to get the non-matching characters in a string?
Q #5) How to calculate the number of vowels and consonants in a string?
Q #6) How do you prove that the two strings are anagrams?
Q #7) Find the count for the occurrence of a particular character in a string.
Q #8) How to verify if two strings are a rotation mutually?
Q #9) How to calculate the number of numerical digits in a string?
Q #10) How to compute the first character of a string that is not repeated?
Q #11) How to search a missing number in an array that contains integers from 1 to 100?
Q #12) How to get the matching elements in an integer array?
Q #13) How to delete the repeated elements in an integer array?
Q #14) Determine the largest and the smallest element of an array which is not sorted.
Q #15) Explain the bubble sort algorithm.
Q #16) Implement the insertion sort algorithm.
Q #18) Explain the reversal of an array.
Q #19) How to remove special characters in a string that is in lowercase?
Q #20) How to perform swapping two strings by not using a third variable?
Q #21) How to traverse to the middle of a linked list?
Q #22) Implement the process of reversing a linked list.
Q #23) What is the process of deleting matched elements from a linked list which is not sorted.
Q #24) How to get the length of a linked list?
Q #25) How to search a specific value in a linked list?
Q #26) How to verify if a number is prime or not?
Q #27) How to get the third node of a linked list?
Q #28) Compute the first five Fibonacci numbers.
Q #29) How to reverse a number?
Q #30) Determine the factors of a number.
We are hopeful that many of the answers to your queries on the basic coding interview questions have been clarified.
Most of the coding implementation which we have discussed are in Java, however, even if you are unaware of the language, the steps or the details of the algorithm given here for most of the questions will help you to prepare for an interview.
Work hard on your basics of programming, logic, data structures, stay calm, and practice these programming interview questions.
All the Best for your upcoming interview!!
2. PDF Reader with Firebase in Android Studio
3. Android Pdf E-Books App with Firebase
4. Ludo Game Web & App Design Development
5. Make Text On Photo & Dp App – Text Editor App
6. 3D Text Maker – 3D Text On Pictures Android Project
7. Fast Pro VPN App in Android Studio || Earn Money
8. QR Code & Barcode scanner reader App
9. WhatsApp Status Saver & Downloader android app
10. Story App in Android Studio | Make Book App
11. Tic Tac Toe Game App in android studio
12. Wallpaper App with Admin Panel and category wise app
13. College Project || Harmful E-mail Detection Project
14. FB Downloader App in Android Studio
15. Wallpaper App in Android Studio
16. PDF Reader App in Android Studio
17. COVID-19 Tracker app in Android studio
18. Quiz App in Android studio
19. Quiz App with Timer Android app
20. QR Code Scanner Android app