Simple College Website using HTML/PHP/MySQLi with Source Code
The Simple College Website is a simple project that manages a college school’s website with a front-end content editor. The content of each page on this website is manageable by the system admin or user. This project has 2 sides which are the Website itself for the visitors and the admin side. The admin side manages the contents, images, embedded videos to be shown on the website. The content editor feature of this project uses WYSIWYG-editor of froala.com. The admin can dynamically replace or manage the website information such as the college school name, logo, and home page content. The admin can write the college school mission and vision on the about page. The main purpose of this project is to create a college website where the contents of each page can be managed dynamically.
The simple college website project is more likely a simple Content Management System for a certain college school where the website manager can update or manage the content of each page easily using the front-end content editor of this project.
- Login Page
- The page where the college school staff or site admin will submit their system credentials to access and manage the page content of the website.
- Home Page
- The page where the staff/admin will be redirected after logging into the admin side of the system.
- Manage About Page
- The page where the system admin manages the about page content of the college website.
- Courses Page
- The page where all school courses are listed and managed.
- Milestones Page
- The page where the system admin manages the milestone page content.
- Users Page
- The page where the admin manages the system users.
- System Settings
- The page where the system admin manages some other data of the website such as the school logo.
- Home Page
- Course Page
- About Page
- Milestone Page
How to Run
- Download the source code and extract the zip file.
- Download or set up any local web server that runs PHP script.
- Open the web-server database and create a new database name it college_website_db.
- Import the SQL file located in the database folder of the source code.
- Copy and paste the source code to the location where your local web server accessing your local projects. Example for XAMPP(‘C:\xampp\htdocs’)
- Open a web browser and browse the project. E.g [http://localhost/simple-college-website] for the website and [http://localhost/simple-college-website/admin] for the admin/staff side.
Admin Default Access
This project is for educational purposes only. Some page contents in this project are stored in the database and some are stored as HTML files.
I hope this Simple College Website project will help with what you are looking for. Feel free to download and modify the source code in the way you wanted for your own project.
Explore more on this website for more source codes and tutorials.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by SourceCodester.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe’s, .ocx’s, .dll’s etc.)–only run source code.
- SEO Practices Everyone Should Follow SEO Rules
- Complete Top SEO Checklist
- Yoast Seo Premium 15.2 Nulled – WordPress SEO Plugin
- Top 50+ SEO Interview Questions
- What is a Backlink? How to Get More Backlinks
you can read more articles like this here.
TCS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS – CLICKE HERE