Airtel APN Settings one of the Coolest things that I have Write now in this post. Airtel 4G is the Brand that everyone could recognise but It’s Internet is Not that Fast enough in some of the Locations in india.
But Most of the People Compromise with their Internet speed but you Don’t need to Compromise with your Current net speed.
Here I have the Best Airtel APN Settings that can increase your Airtel 4G Internet speed upto 29%. These are tried In the Most of the Smartphones like MI, Samsung etc.
Here is Airtel APN settings:
Now let’s see the First APN Settings for Airtel:
Name – Speed_MAX_Airtel
APN – 4gcoz2.0 (zero)
APN Type – Default
Proxy – Not Set
Port – Not Set
Username – @speedb
Password – Not Set
Server – www.google.com
MMSC – Not Set
MMS proxy – Not Set
MMS port – Not Set
MCC – Default
Authentication type – PAP
APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
Bearer – LTE, HSUPA, HSDRA, 1xRTT
How to change Airtel APN settings to increase airtel Mobile internet speed
- Open mobile Settings app
- Click on ‘Network & Internet’ and find the ‘Mobile network’ menu.
- Now go to ‘APN’ (Access Point Names) menu
- Click on create a new APN.
Best APN settings for Airtel 4G/5G 2021
Here is the official internet for GPRS/APN settings provided by Airtel 5G/4G:
Username: – Speednet
MMS Proxy: –
MMS Port: 80
APN Protocol: IPV4/IPV6
How to Change Airtel APN Settings on iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to some WiFi connection.
- Open browser app and go to www.unlockit.co.nz
- When the site opens, scroll down to the ‘Create APN’ option.
- Choose “Airtel” from the drop-down list.
- Finally, click on the ‘Create APN’ option. (On the new page, you will be asked to install the profile.)
- Click on the Install option to install APN settings.
Airtel 4G APN settings Infographic
Airtel related FAQ:
How to get airtel internet settings?
1. Enter your mobile number here.
2. You will get the settings via SMS on your airtel mobile. Please save these settings as default settings.
3. You are ready to start browsing with your Superfast 4G (GPRS service will be charged as per your bill plan. Please call 121 for further details.)Which is the best APN for Airtel?
If you are getting a slow internet speed that means you have to use the new internet setting of Airtel 4G, which is here.Difference between APN settings and GPRS setting on Airtel 4G:
An Access Point Name (APN) is the name of a gateway between a GSM, GPRS, 3G or 4G mobile network and another computer network, frequently the public Internet. A mobile device making a data connection must be configured with an APN to present to the carrier. source: Wikipedia
How to increase Airtel Internet speed?
There are many ways to increase the Airtel internet speed but mainly there are three ways which are: first, you can set a new internet configuration setting for your smartphone. Second, you can call their customer care and tell them that you are getting slow internet speed. Third, restart your phone or turn on and off your flight mode.How to get default APN settings for Airtel
If you have tried so many APNs settings and you can’t access to internet in high speed then you can surely go with Airtel original APN settings which are best for any Airtel sim.
2 steps to do that:
1. First of all you have to go to the Airtel official website which I am linking here.
2. Second, Enter your number there and click on submit button they will send you a SMS in which you will get the official APN settings or you can say the original GPRS setting.
Conclusion on Airtel 4G APN Settings
Today in this post I have shown you the best interest settings or you can say the best APN settings for Airtel 4G SIM that you can try right now on your phone.
But I will suggest you to use the GPRS/APN internet settings which are given by Airtel officially.