Wipro Recruitment Process
Wipro Limited is a prominent global information technology, consulting, and business process services firm (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO). Wipro uses cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robots, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to assist its clients in successfully adapting to the digital environment. It has over 200,000 dedicated employees servicing clients across six continents and is known globally for its extensive offering of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and excellent corporate citizenship. We find new ideas and connect the dots to create a better and more courageous future.
A career at Wipro is an opportunity to realise your full potential, progress consistently, and work on cutting-edge technology alongside some of the industry’s brightest brains. Wipro is an exciting workplace because of its inspirational blend of growth potential, ongoing innovation, fair play, and great work culture. Wipro’s ability to provide every employee with the freedom to learn, grow, and create their own career path distinguishes it as an organization with no boundaries. Wipro believes the only way to achieve company efficiency is through people and their innovation expertise.
Wipro is the place for you if you have the passion, talent, and ability to work with cutting-edge technology. Please see the list below for the eligibility requirements.
- Candidates with a B.E./B.Tech degree or a 5-year integrated M.Tech degree are eligible.
- Except for Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture, and Food Technology, all branches are permitted to appear for the recruitment process.
- The offer is conditional on all backlogs being cleared.
- A maximum of three years of an educational gap will be permitted (10th to graduation)
- 60 percent or higher in tenth grade and twelfth grade.
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent, as determined by your university’s requirements.
Wipro Recruitment Process
The Wipro Recruitment Process generally consists of three rounds of selection:
- Online assessment round
- Technical interview round
- HR interview round.
Online Assessment Round
The online assessment test is the first step in the recruitment process. The candidates who clear this round are called for the technical interview rounds. The test is divided into 3 sections:
- Aptitude: The Aptitude Test is the initial step in the Wipro hiring process. This round is broken down into three sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude: The candidate’s mathematical abilities will be tested in this phase. Time, Speed & Distance, Number Series, Simple & Compound Interest, Probability, Permutation & Combination, Ratios & Proportions, and Percentages are all covered in the Quantitative Aptitude section.
- Logical Reasoning: The portion will assess the candidate’s ability to think critically and logically. In this part, you will be asked questions about the following topics: Coding, Decoding, Series, Analogy and Visual Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Data Interpretation, Data Arrangements, Logical Word Sequence, Statements and Inferences, Inequalities.
- Verbal Ability: This section will assess the candidates’ English abilities. The following subjects will be the focus of the questions in this section: Error-Spotting, Sentence Improvement, Sentence Completion, and Para-Jumbles among others.
- Essay writing: An Essay Writing test is included in the writing portion, and it can be based on any topic or scenario. Candidates must write a 200-400 word essay on the assigned topic. It’s also a computer-based examination. A good Wipro essay will feature the following: Excellent planning (structure of the essay), Proper phrasing (grammar, punctuations, and spelling errors), and good vocabulary.
- Coding: Candidates can take the coding assessment in any of the following programming languages: Java, C, C++, or Python. Fundamentals of Programming must be mastered in at least one programming language of his/her choice. Generally, two or three coding questions are asked in this round. The following are the topics that must be mastered: Decision Making, Looping, Functions, Arrays, and Strings.
The online assessment round can be skipped for experienced folks based on company requirements and job profiles.
Technical Interview Round
- Candidates who pass the online assessment round will be called to face-to-face technical interviews.
- Your technical abilities are evaluated during a technical interview, which is usually related to the technical knowledge required for the position that you have applied for. The questions will put your problem-solving and numerical reasoning skills to the test. Interviewers are interested in how candidates approach problems, construct their thought process, and display personal qualities such as communication, in addition to technical knowledge (which is vital).
- The technical face-to-face interview is the most crucial step in the process. You should be familiar with computer fundamentals such as OOPS, DBMS, CN, OS, etc, and be able to explain them to the interviewer. It is necessary to be familiar with a programming language. Make sure you know at least one programming language. You do not need to be fluent in all programming languages, but at least one, such as C++, Java, or Python, should be familiar to you. You can be asked to write code too. Your problem-solving skills will also be evaluated by the interviewer. You’ll be asked about your previous projects and professional experiences, including what you did, how you employed technology, and how successful you were.
- The number of technical interviews to be conducted will be based on your performances in previous rounds, job profile, and company requirements.
HR interview round
Every organization conducts an HR interview round to assess your personality, strengths, shortcomings, and ability to handle the task, as well as to assess your background and determine if you’re the ideal fit for this position. The HR round will be held for candidates who have cleared the technical interview. They can also ask questions about Wipro’s history, including when it was created, its goals, principles, and organizational structure, among other things.
Examine your resume to ensure that you have included all relevant information about yourself and that the information you have provided is accurate to the best of your knowledge. Prepare yourself to respond to any question that may be posed based on your résumé. Be confident and truthful about anything you answer. If you’re preparing for an HR interview, you can expect to be asked some of the following questions:
- Please tell me about yourself. (This is the very first question, and it will almost certainly be asked in each round of the interview. Telling the interviewer about your hobbies, skill sets, strengths, qualifications, and successes is the ideal method to answer this question. Start with your current position, achievements, past work history, and academic and personal details if you’re an experienced professional.)
- What is your expectation with respect to this role?
- Why are you interested in working for Wipro?
- Are you willing to relocate to various parts of India?
- Tell me about your internships and projects.
- Why are you looking for a job change? (This is a popular question among experienced professionals looking for a change. The simplest way to respond to this question is to say that you are leaving your current job to pursue a promotion. Make sure you don’t criticize or undermine the company where you’re now employed.)
- घर बैठे ऑनलाइन करें हर महीने 60,000 रुपये तक कमायें 2022
- Top 5 Affiliate Marketing Program In India 2022
- Wishing Website क्या है और इससे पैसे कैसे कमाये? 2022
- एंड्राइड मोबाइल से पैसे कैसे कमाए 2022
- MS Word 2010 Download
- एंड्राइड मोबाइल से पैसे कैसे कमाए 2022
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 Free Download
- Download and Install IDM for PC in 2022
- Download & Install Wondershare Filmora X in 2022
- Office 2016 Pro Plus Free Download in 2022
- Adobe XD CC 2021 Free Download
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 Free Setup Download
- Unity 3D Pro Free Download in 2022
- TeamViewer Crack Version Download In Free 2022
- Digital Image Processing Multiple choice Questions unit wise 2021 AKTU
- How to Download and Install IDM for PC in 2022
- How to Download & Install Wondershare Filmora X in 2022
- Airlines Reservation System Java Project with Source Code
- All Unit MCQ’s of Data Compression AKTU Exam 2021
- HOW TO FIXED PROBLEM: Windows Update service missing (not listed) in